Kim, Bella, Momo, three bullied teenage girls are going through the throes of finding themselves. Surrounded by a dark world of teenage violence, marginalisation, and sexual confusion, the girls only have each other.
A seismic shift happens when they discover a curious plant in their beloved greenhouse. It turns out to have mysterious magical qualities that, when consumed, transform the girls temporarily into boys. At first they enjoy a newfound freedom but soon discover that being a boy isn't all roses. Momo and Bella come to the realisation that it's merely a facade. For Kim, however, being a boy is much more than wearing a mask, it offers her a sense of identity.
- Director: Alexandra-Therese Keining
- Producer: Helena Wirenhed, Olle Wirenhed
- Screenwriter: Alexandra-Therese Keining
- Director of photography: Ragna Jorming
- Main Cast: Tuva Jagell (Kim), Emrik Öhlander (Kim as a boy), Louise Nyvall (Momo), Alexander Gustavsson (Momo as a boy), Wilma Holmén (Bella), Vilgot Ostwald Vesterlund (Bella as a boy), Manuds Berg (Tony)
- Editor (Cut): Malin Lindström
- Original Score: Sophia Ersson
- Production Design: Kaisa Mäkinen
Interviews and Information